IBPS PO CWE 2012 Exam Dates Announced and Notification Awaited

Sponsored Links

Date of IBPS PO Common Written Exam 2012: 17th June, 2012 (Tentative)

Finally, the Wait ends today, as the IBPS PO Exam 2012 dates have been announced.The Next IBPS PO Exam 2012 is scheduled on held on 17th June, 2012.Although this date is tentative and actual date will be communicated to candidates through the IBPS Official Website and IBPS PO Call Letter 2012.

As predicted by us in our previous post on IBPS PO exam 2012, that there is every likelihood that IBPS PO Exam 2012 will be conducted in the month of June 2012 and we get the same information verified in an interview of IBPS Director, Mr Balachandran published in the previous posts.To Check our previous post, you can click on the Link given below.


Important Dates for the IBPS PO Exam 2012


Online Registration for IBPS PO exam will start from: 9th March, 2012

Online Registration will conclude on : 30th March, 2012

Payment of Application fees for IBPS PO Exam 2012

Offline Mode: 12-3-2012 to 7-4-2012 (both dates inclusive)

Online Mode: 9-3-2012 To 30-3-2012 (Both dates inclusive)

The Information Provided above is confirmed at the Link given below.This Information is Published in the Hindustan Times Edition of Mumbai, 6th March, 2012

 IBPS PO Recruitment March 2012


Confirmed

IBPS PO Exam 2012 Dates

Sponsored Links

Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail

Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!

widgets

Posted by IBPS Portal on 1:19 PM. Filed under Annoucement, IBPS PO Exam Date 2012, IBPS PO Recruitment 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

33 comments for "IBPS PO CWE 2012 Exam Dates Announced and Notification Awaited"

  1. hi help me. final year students eligible for ibps po exam?

  2. hi help. can final year students attend ibps po exam?

  3. iam in final year am i eligible to write ibps po exam ...........

  4. my date of birth is 27-02-1983 i want to know whether i'm eligible for 2012 ibps po and ibps clerk exams, my category is O.C
    please resolve my query
    thanks and regards
    ymkumar
    email id:ymkumar.ds@gmail.com

  5. thanks for This Information ... i am desperite for this po exam....

  6. I am b.tech final year student. Am i eligible for IBPS P.O CWE 2012.
    Pls give some information regarding to above line....

  7. sir i'm in final year.. can i apply for this??
    Please let me know..!!

  8. I'm final year b.e student. Can I appear for this exam?

  9. can final year b.tech students write the ibps po exam of this year?

  10. i am b.tech 3rd yr stdnt is am able to applay this?

  11. Sir now I'm pursuing BTech final year.So,can I apply for the IBPS POs which is going tobe held on June17th

  12. Sir now I'm pursuing BTech final year.So,can I apply for the IBPS POs which is going tobe held on June17th after 2mnth i cmplted my b.tech plz send me informatiom kaparthi.swamy@gmail.com

  13. Sir/Madam,
    Since there is NET(national entrance test)on the same day i.e.,17th of june and there are many of us who are interested in answering both the examinations...we kindly request you to postpone the exam to next sunday.
    my sincere request to IBPS.
    Plz do the needful.

  14. Sir, i have lost my previous ibps registration no.. Now suggest me what can i do? Plz help me.

  15. i am b-tech final year student can i apply in ibps xam.give some information

  16. i am final year can i apply this? plz tel me

  17. Sir,can final year btech students apply for ibps po exam?

  18. Is there any different paper for ibps Po and ibps clearks Exams if so please response

  19. im persuin my final b.tech.... can i apply for this

  20. sir,iam persuing b.tech final year,am i eligible for po exam ?

  21. hi... i am b.tech final yr student.can i apply for this recruitment

  22. I had registered on 15th march 2012 and made payment on 20th march 2012 in Bank of India L.B.Nagar,Hyderabad.Till now i didnt get any message or mail about payment.what should i have to do?i have correct journal number and stamp on my challan.

    Please reply me soon.

  23. Final year student can not apply, you should have degree by the university as one needs to key in marks scored in degree.

    @bindeshwar, both po and cleark are differnt exams for two different designation.

    @shipra, check your email id, it might be having mail of last exam

    @Natasha, please convey your concern to IBPS through official mail available on their website and exam is generally conducted in two session if you are lucky you may get to right both of them.

    good luck to each and every aspirants

  24. is anyone looking for 10-12 DAYS CRASH COURSE, part time - batch - evening timings, Location - Mumbai, study material with paper set, very soon it is going to start. If anyone is looking forward for it just reply for this post will give you mail id and phone no.

  25. Hi guys, Need to put lot of efforts this time as competition is very tough

  26. how many times IBPS conducts PO exam in a year
    atulpandey14@gmail.com

  27. plz publish next IBPS date in your blogspot

  28. @arshiya: go thru this link and have ur problem solved ...
    http://www.ibps.in/html/CWE_PO_March_2012.htm
    if you have any doubts contact me on : mailmeatchandu.kota@gmail.com

  29. I think guys all of you need to follow the eligibility criteria who dont have the information. And for rest of the queries write to IBPS at Contact us to get the desired information.

    Hope that works for all of you.

    Regards,
    Rauf Bhat

  30. I have filled 2 IBPS2012 form for Po/MT.I have also filled RBI form.I have been charged twice for the same form.the amount got deducted from My debit card.Kindly tell me the mail id or phone number of the concern person who can solve the problem.The second amount got deducted on 9th may 2012.I have filled the form in march for which I have already been charged.
    Regards
    Prachi kashyap

  31. call letter kb se dwnld hoga

  32. when is the next ibps cwe in 2012 or it ill be in 2013 after ths...?

Your Comments are Valuable for Us-Post your queries below

All comments are moderated and will appear only after approval.Don't Share your Personal Information (Like Mobile Number) in the Comments section. You can contact me at - ibpsportal@gmail.com.

Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail

Email Form

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Inbox)

Web Statistics