IBPS Clerk Result 2012 will be declared on 29th February 2012 at 3 PM

Sponsored Links

Finally IBPS going to Declare Clerical Common written Exam Results on 29th February, 2012 after 3:00 PM


The wait of approximately 3.5 million students who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk Exam in Nov-Dec 2011 will end on the Last Day of February as IBPS had made an Official announcement that the Results of IBPS Common Written Exam held on 27th November, 4th December and 11th December will be declared on 29th February 2012 after 3:00 Pm at the IBPS Official Website

So the countdown begins.It is worth mentioning here that in order to check results students must have their registration Details (Like Registration Number and Password) with them.So the fate of almost 36 lakh students is going to announced in less than 24 hours

Announcement: We would like to announce that IBPS had Uploaded the Clerical Results before the actual time.I have checked my results at 2: 15 Pm and found my Status as "PASS".Here is screenshot to verify it.

(Click on the image for the enlarged view)

Get IBPS Clerical Results by Email:

There is every possibility the IBPS Website might not respond or shut down or crashed out on 29th February, 2012 due to heavy traffic on the Website and students looking for their results.So students must enter their email addresses in the box below labeled as "Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail" in order to their IBPS Clerk Results 2012 directly in to their mail box at the earliest

Students can check the Screen shot given below for the Official announcement about the IBPS Clerical  Results 2012
(Click on the image for the enlarged view)


Best of Luck:The Team of IBPS Portal wishes all the Students the Very Best of Luck who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk CWE 2011.Do Inform us about your Clerical Exam results by posting in Comment box given below.

More Details About ----> IBPS clerk Results 2012 


You Might Also Like:

Sponsored Links

Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail

Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!

widgets

Posted by IBPS Portal on 6:52 PM. Filed under IBPS Clerk Results 2012 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

41 comments for "IBPS Clerk Result 2012 will be declared on 29th February 2012 at 3 PM"

  1. my email id asifhsan@gmail.com

  2. Registration ID : 2004070825
    Roll no.: 1710744221
    email id :adil.bijalwala@gmail.com

  3. my result shows tht i passed but no info abt the score is given..any suggestions?

  4. I HAVE ALSO PASSED THE EXAM..HURRAY...... YOUR SCORE WILL BE SENT BY SPEED POST TO YOU

  5. my email id vidyashrivastavav6@gmail.com. please show my result

  6. RAMRATAN PASWAN
    ROLL NO: 3050142876
    RAEG NO: 2002716781
    PLEAS SEND ME RESULT

  7. I have also passed d exam..yo yo

  8. just now the results released!!thanks for the information!!!

  9. sir my roll no is-1830506781

  10. Yupieee.I passed the clerk exam...waiting for good score.

  11. I HV ALSO PASSED..THNX TO GOD.HEY FRNDS WHEN WL WE GET SCORE CARD?PLZ REPLY.

  12. !!...I have Qualified in the Common Written Examination of IBPS...!!

  13. i have also passed the exam...hurrrayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

  14. Are dosto muje fail kyo kiya mene koi bura nhi kiya bank walo ko pap lagega

  15. its showing invalid login wat to do guyz do help me .... my reg no. is 2003308273 and my d.o.b is 26-11-87 ... kindly lemme know

  16. I have passed in d xam...but not got any e-mail...
    Riyam

  17. sir i hav lost my reg no. n roll no. plz help me how can i see my result?

  18. I have also passed the exam guys

  19. sir i hav lost my reg no. n roll no. plz help me how can i see my result?

  20. hello friends,
    mujhe is result se bohat ummid thi but main fail ho gai really i m so upset ab shayad main kabhi apply na kar paun my ragistration no is 2000825899

  21. hi miss shabana dnt be upset. Next ibps ke liye prepare karo ache se.

  22. I qualified clerks and im waiting a good score.

  23. hi frnds i am also get pass. Lets wait fr da scre card
    o

  24. Me 2 qualify in ibps clerk exam.
    I want 2 knw ki score card kb ayega, n interview k liya kya kre

  25. I have cleared the exam. How long will it take to receive the score card. What is the minimum score for passing. What should be my next action with this result? Thanks!

  26. sir i heve lost my roll.no-1940786533...nd reg,no-2001971041, so plz help me how can i see my result plz plz

  27. i passed my ibps clerk exam...when i will get my score card? please tell me.

    my email id is chanchalgautammba@gmail.com and chanchal1605sharma@gmail.com

  28. sir i lost my registration no. and roll no.help me how can i see my result

  29. Sir i am also clear ibps clerk exam nd i want to know next process for interview
    plz send details to my id :- suresh3633@gmail.com

    thanks

  30. i appear in clerk exam but i lost my registration id & password what can i do to botin my result

  31. sir, i want my ibps clerk score card.please sent my score card on superstarjitu@gmail.com.
    reg.no-2002607351
    roll no.-1950526729

  32. YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE............I HAVE PASSED..........GUYS WHEN WE GET OUR SCORE CARD.....

  33. SCORES HAVE BEEN DECLARED online NOW.

    Can anyone suggest me, I have done M.com and my age is 27 years and having experience of 4.5 years in Visa Filing. I got 146 score out of 250 in IBPS Clerk Exam. Is there any chance of getting job with these scores?

  34. sir wat is competitive score for ibps clerk exam.
    round about wat score is good enough for selection????

  35. i got 173 score for general category will i get call from banks

  36. i have passed but i donot know what the good score for calling any bank

  37. Sir am having only my Reg.No and Roll.No.I have lost my password.So how can I get it?Please reply .

  38. I have a question what is the possibility of interview i have 153 score

  39. hai friends my ibps score is 159, obc category can i expect bank job plz tell me

Your Comments are Valuable for Us-Post your queries below

All comments are moderated and will appear only after approval.Don't Share your Personal Information (Like Mobile Number) in the Comments section. You can contact me at - ibpsportal@gmail.com.

Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail

Email Form

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Inbox)

Web Statistics