5.31 lakh Students passed the IBPS Clerk Exam 2011-Now What after it ?

Sponsored Links

1 out of 6 students who have appeared in the IBPS clerk Exam is Declared Successful


Today i.e on 29th February, 2012 at around 1:30 PM, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection had declared the IBPS Clerk Exam Results 2012.After the results were declared,Hindu Business Line had published an Exclusive Interview of  IBPS Director, Mr Balachandran in which he informed about details and the Stats for IBPS Common Written Exam for Clerks 2011

Here are few post result Stats that were shared by the IBPS director Mr Balachandran

Approximately 5.31 lakh students have been declared as Successful in the First Common Written Exam for Clerks held in the month of November and December 2012.This means one out of  the Six Candidates who have appeared in the Exam are declared as qualified.It is worth mentioning here that 44 lakh students have registered for the exam, out of which 30 lakh students have appeared for the exam.

Successful Candidates in the IBPS Clerk Exam 2011.


Out of 5.31 Lakh students who have been declared as successful, 2,37 Lakh Candidates belong to Other Backward classes; 1.72 Lakh Students are from General Category and Remaining 1.21 lakh candidates are from the SC/ST category.

As we all of us know that Since the IBPS Clerk Results have been announced, Now the 19 Public Sector banks who participate in the Common Recruitment Drive will invite applications for the Clerical posts.Here is the List of Participating banks in the IBPS Common Written Exam

Next Post: In our next post, we will publish information about the How to check Scores Obtained in the IBPS Clerk Exam 2011 or How to get IBPS Clerk Scorecards.Till then Stay tuned




Sponsored Links

Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail

Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!

widgets

Posted by IBPS Portal on 3:50 PM. Filed under After IBPS Results . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

48 comments for "5.31 lakh Students passed the IBPS Clerk Exam 2011-Now What after it ?"

  1. what is the minimum score for qualifying the interview.

  2. just now the results released!!thanks for the information!!!

  3. Dear Sir,

    I passed the exam but i missed my cut-off admit card when i m comming back to my home after the exam.
    1. May i go in problem at interview?
    2. May i apply for Secound step of the clerk interview ?

  4. yes got the result as "Pass". Now am looking for my scores and may i know the total no.of vacancies for clerical cadre under IBPS clerk exam 2011.

  5. now its matter of your high score marks because due to huge number of qualified candidate bank will daclare its own cut-off which is gone to be high .so hope for the best,,,,,,

  6. great info.... I haven't applied this time.. I'm preparing it with http://www.wiziq.com/course/1649-online-videos-to-prepare-for-bank-po-written-examinations but next time I wish my name comes there..

  7. I am Passed MashAllah......... When will the participating banks call for interview?

  8. plz let me know the pass mark in ibps clerk exam 2011....

  9. sir let me know the pass mark in ibps clerk exam 2011

  10. pls tell when ibps will announce exam date in 2012

  11. Really sir. You'll given us a very useful info. it really help us a lot.
    Thanx.
    Now we are looking forward to see your next upcoming blogs, regarding which bank will recruit us, what is the cut-off list, no. of vacancy.

  12. sir i had passed my ibps clerks xam so what will be the nxt procedure there wll b any interview

  13. wat is the minimum passing marks for ibps clerk & ibps po? plz reply

  14. When will we receive email from ibps

  15. PANKAJ YADAV
    DEAR SIR,
    I PASSED THE CLERK EXAM CONDUCTED BY IBPS.WHAI IS THE NEXT PROCEDURE.IS THERE ANY MERIT ALSO.

  16. PANKAJ YADAV
    DEAR SIR,
    I PASSED THE CLERK EXAM CONDUCTED BY IBPS.WHAI IS THE NEXT PROCEDURE.IS THERE ANY MERIT ALSO.

  17. sir, plz tale me next process of exam writen or interview...

  18. sir tell me about the procedure after getting my score card......what to do next..........

  19. will every student get the job? who passed the ibps clerical exam.

  20. sir, I appeared Ibps clerk exam but i am fail, can i get score card.

    Thanks

  21. sir i have passesd my ibps clerk exam as per your notice i can vire my score card ater 5th march bt till now no score card is mentioned on website...sir could you please tell me that how much time it will take to display score card..


    shaily sinha

  22. ibps score card has come to the ibps website http://ibpsresults.sifyitest.com/ibpscwemarks/login.php

  23. i Got 159...what are my chances???

  24. check the IBPS website...result with score card is out...!!

  25. what is the highest score in ibps clerk?
    i got 178. am i eligible for interview?

  26. Will I get the score card to my permanent address or to the local address

  27. may be banks will start recruitment of clerical students State Wise...!!!

  28. sir i scored 141 marks in ibps clerk exam and belong to gen cat. could u plz suggest about my chances of getting interview calls ..

  29. sir i scored 152 marks in ibps clerk exam and belong to gen cat. what is my rank and also tell me that my exam card will be sent to my home address or not

  30. sir i scored 152 marks in ibps clerk exam and belong to gen cat. what is my rank and also tell me that my exam card will be sent to my home address or not

  31. sir i qualifed in exam..
    But my issue is while filling the application by mistake in category block i mentioned as "OBC"... but actually my category was "OC"(GENERAL)
    so plzzzz tell me anyway to change it.....

  32. i got 148 marks is there any chance???????????

  33. friend, i got 126 marks.
    pleae tell me the next procedure!!!

  34. hi sir .i've qualified in ibps clerks cwe.
    Now wat my problem is,while i was applying for ibps,in the column category instead of obc(bc-d) i've chosen as General.that is wat i did the mistake while fill up the application.with that,now i got the scorecard with category as General only.Actually i belongs to obc(bc-d) category.
    Now how can i apply for the interviews under OBC category?Shouldn't apply under reserved category?will you send another scorecard with the category name as OBC.
    Now what shall i do?could you please give me the solution.
    IBPS CWE DETAILS

  35. sir i got 169 marks in the general category..what r my chances 4 selectn

  36. This comment has been removed by the author.

  37. I got 159 in all
    30 in reasoning,math
    26 in english
    36 in gk
    37 in computer
    wt is my chance?
    I applied for himachal pradesh

  38. Sir,I have got 152 marks in IBPS clerk exam,but my exam card is not received.My registration number is 2005200081.Please tell me how much time it will take to receive it and also tell me the further process for interview.

  39. Sir,I have got 152 marks in IBPS clerk exam,but my exam card is not received.My registration number is 2005200081.Please tell me how much time it will take to receive it and also tell me the further process for interview.

  40. Sir, I got 125 (obc category). I am from Pondicherry. Is there any chance? Am I eligible for interview?

  41. Respected Madam/Sir,

    I passed the clerk exam (general category). Can you tell me how many general category students passed this exam scoring above 147 in Punjab or in INDIA. Please sir reply this as soon as possible. I am waiting your reply.

  42. when will the merit list available on site?

  43. I think IBPS score's should have percentile for every canditates to give them an idea about where they stand..

  44. SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY SCORECARD, ACTUALLY ON MY SCORECARD THE DOB DISPLAYS 3 YEARS MORE THAN MY PRESENT AGE MY DOB IS 21/10/1986 BUT ON MY SCORECARD IT IS 21/10/1983..........ISN'T IT PROBLEMATIC..... :(
    M NOT GETTING NOW WHAT TO DO IF SOMEONE CAN SUGGEST ME SOMETHING THAN I'LL B VERY THANKFUL......!!!!!!!

  45. The procedure of CWE is marred with various problems.
    At first here was a fuss around setting the eligibilty for clerical exam to H.S. by IBPS. But then it was modified to Graduation.
    The cut-off marks for IBPS CWE was set at a score of 120. But different PSU banks set their criteria at a score above 170/180 (for UR). Then where will the candidates with scores below that 170/180 cut-off go?
    Recently, United Bank of India had asked application from candidates(UR) with score of 129 for interview. Accordingly, I had applied as I had a score of 158 by submitting a bank challan of Rs.100/- vide Transaction ID: M22980 dt. 11/06/2012 (Branch SOL ID:1407).
    Now the UBI has published their list of qualified candidates for interview with cut-off 168 (for UR)instead of 129 as was mentioned in their earlier advertisement.
    Thus we can see that none of the PSUs has abide by the cut-off set by IBPS, i.e. 120. Instead they are setting the cutoffs at above 170/180.
    This is instilling confusion and frustration among the job-seekers.

    ADRIJA DAS
    Roll no.2180735683

  46. sir,my b.tech final result shown on the internet is 16 april 2012 but the date of issue on my markssheet is 20 april 2012.and i fill the form of ibps clerk exam for year 2012-2013 and fill the date of passing is 16 april 2012 and also i got passed in the written exam of clerk .am i eligible for ibps clerk interview or not...please reply soon.

Your Comments are Valuable for Us-Post your queries below

All comments are moderated and will appear only after approval.Don't Share your Personal Information (Like Mobile Number) in the Comments section. You can contact me at - ibpsportal@gmail.com.

Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail

Email Form

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Inbox)

Web Statistics