IBPS Admit card 2011 Downlaod IBPS Call Letter for Common Bank Exam

Sponsored Links

Download IBPS Call Letter/Admit Card 2011 from the IBPS Official Website (www.ibps.in)

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is conducting the All India First Common Written Exam (CWE) 2011 for Probationary Officers and Management Trainees on 18th September 2011.(tentative)approximately 1 to 2 million students have registered for this exam,there by making it the toughest exam ever in Indian History,by the number of candidates registered.

IBPS will issue the Call letter for Common bank exam 2011 after 4th September 2011.Here are a few steps for Downloading the Call latter from IBPS website (www.ibps.in).

Candidates must ensure that they have the Online Application Details Like Registration Number and Password that was generated at the time of submitting Online Application.

Candidates can download the call letter only after the 4th September 2011 from the IBPS official website.Along with call letter a information handout is also provided that contain the details for IBPS Common Exam 2011.

In the examination hall,candidates will have to bring the Cash receipt in original,along with original call letter and an Identity proof Document(Passport,Pan Card,Driving License,Bank Passbook,Voter card etc) failing which candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam.The identity of the candidate is verified by matching the details in the attendance sheet and the Call Letter.If there is a mismatch,then candidature of Applicant is likely to be dismissed.

Finally in the afternoon of 5th September 2011,IBPS has published the Link for downloading the Call letter and Information Handout.Check the links below for Downloading the Call letter and Information Handout

Update: Due to last minute hurry and Heavy traffic on IBPS Website the IBPS Database is crashed.So Students who still have not downloaded the Roll Number will not be able to download the Roll Number.This is complete mismanagement by IBPS on their part to handle the technical problems.If you have any problem you can raise your voice against IBPS by Posting in comments below.We will try to contact IBPS at the earliest or request then to postpone the exam

You can also contact the author and owner of this website by G Talk at sumirmca2k11@gmail.com and solve your problem for downloading the Roll Number.


Download the Call letter

Download the Information Handout

Download the Scribe Declaration Form

Sponsored Links

Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail

Get Regular Updates, Its FREE!

widgets

Posted by IBPS Portal on 9:28 AM. Filed under Admit Card, IBPS Call Letter for PO and MT . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback to this entry

30 comments for "IBPS Admit card 2011 Downlaod IBPS Call Letter for Common Bank Exam"

  1. sir , i forgot to take my e receipt after transaction through my debit card how to get e-receipt please help me

  2. v.sanjay
    sir , i forgot to take my e receipt after transaction through my debit card how to get e-receipt please help me

  3. @ Shahid and @ Sanjay:

    This is well informed by the IBPS in its advertisement that students who don't have cash Receipt will not be allowed to sit in the examination.But my advice for you is to visit the examination center and request the Invigilator to allow you to appear in the exam by stating the correct the reason

  4. I can't abled to login on my account the msg shown as invalid login

  5. I can't abled to login on my account the msg shown as invalid login

  6. even after entering orrect reg number , date of birth and password it shows invalid login msg

  7. I can't able to login my account,the msg is showing invalid,my registration no. has 12 digits given by bank of india but during the time of login,it is not accepting more then 10 digits number.

  8. Well Friends :Still IBPS has not published the link for Downloading the call letter.The Link you are seeing on the bank`s site is "Pre Eximation Training Call Letter" and not the admit card for PO exam on 18th September 2011

    So donot get connfused by this link.Actual Link still had to come

  9. I can't abled to login on my account the msg shown as invalid login

  10. after entering orrect reg number , date of birth and password it shows invalid login msg

  11. Hi please help me out.Even entering valid RegNo & Password also it showing as Invalid Login.

  12. i have been trying to connect myself in IBPS, the main page is opening but the "Download Written Examination Call Letter" link is not working ..

  13. the date of call letter publishing was 4th. why the call letter link is still showing INVALID LOGIN??????

  14. I can't able to login on my account the msg shown as invalid login...and i can't get call letter...what can i do sir?

  15. sir , i forgot to take my e receipt after transaction through my ICICI debit card how to get e-receipt please help me

  16. I can't able to login on my account the msg shown as invalid login...and i can't get call letter yet...for receiving that what can i do?

  17. we fnds not able to download ibps call letter and ereceiptprint so do smthng or pospotned exam

  18. Pallavi gupta said.......
    when i entering my registration is and password it shows the invalid login. y?

  19. when i entering my registration is and password it shows the invalid login.

  20. Sir,
    My Reg. No. is2000941203, application form in email id wrong and my email id himmatsingh118@gmail.com, plz send me call letter my emailid himmatsingh118@gmail.com

    Regards,
    Himmat Kumar Nayak

  21. I can't able to login on my account the msg shown as invalid login...and i can't get call letter...what can i do sir?

  22. I don't get my admit card
    and i am trying to download it but failed
    so please send me my admit card
    my details :
    Name- Avinash Chand
    Reg. No.- 2002828349
    My Id-sunnychand7@gmail.com

  23. sir,
    I don't get my admit card.
    and i am trying to download it but failed
    So please send me my admit card.
    my details :
    Name- Viki Patel
    Reg. No.- 2000185979
    My Id:-pvblp191991@gmail.com

  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  25. I can't able to login on my account the msg shown as invalid login...and i can't get call letter yet...for receiving that what can i do?

  26. I would like to inform all of you that you call download call letter for Clerks exam only after 14 th November as is clearly mentioned in the Important Dates page of IBPS Official website.

    The link you are trying to download call letter is the Pre Examination Call letter and not the call letter for clerks exam.I hope now all of your doubts swill be cleared

    Admin,IBPS Portal

  27. sir, i dn't get any registration or passward neither on mobile nor on email.......
    what can i do?????

  28. sir, i forget my registration no & passward
    plz help me....

    my email: rmmalhotrareena22@gmail.com

  29. hi whats about admid card plz inform me ....................

  30. don't like the pattern of IBPS.
    earlier pattern was very good.

Your Comments are Valuable for Us-Post your queries below

All comments are moderated and will appear only after approval.Don't Share your Personal Information (Like Mobile Number) in the Comments section. You can contact me at - ibpsportal@gmail.com.

Get All the Updates from IBPS by E Mail

Email Form

Enter your email address:

(Don't forget to Activate the Email Subscription from your Inbox)

Web Statistics